She made her choice, which was good for her. Why? I don’t know. But it made me realize so many things about myself. Like the fact that I don’t want to be in a relationship now. I want to write, help others to motivate. I want to make myself better, I want to get better at my study and I want to make my hopes and dreams come true.
Fact is, definitely I will get to the point in my life when the right woman would look at me and that’ll be the beginning of the new story, the beginning of a new way of love.
The last one broke my heart and made my life so much better because of it. It was a good experience but it changed me in ways I couldn’t have managed to change by myself. For what it’s worth, I want to thank her, she broke my heart.
She was the best mistake I have ever done in my life..
No comments:
Post a Comment